1926 two-story Old Spanish, completely updated with the highest quality craftsmanship, on a 0.25 acre corner lot, featuring a formal, European-style manicured garden that is ideal for entertaining. A front entrance loggia with high wood-beam ceiling and Corinthian columns welcomes you to a 3 bedroom, 1 full-bath upstairs, and a lovely powder room downstairs, plus a detached 1/1 cottage and double car garage.
The foyer entrance showcases an oakwood staircase, spacious dining room, and formal living room with fireplace, connecting to a charming sun room with original Cuban mosaic tile. Elegant kitchen with terracotta and marble floor, coffered ceiling, hand-hammered copper sink, wooden wall mount stovetop, and top of the line equipment. A beautiful family room with wall-to-wall impact French doors and windows leads to the garden, featuring an original pergola with Corinthian columns and sitting areas surrounding an Old World fountain, with lush landscaping and professional ambiance lighting. Side entrance driveway with remote-control access to gated garden with Old Chicago brick pavement leads to the 2-car garage. A detached single room cottage as guest quarters or office, with a full bathroom, is in original condition with 1926 tile, amid a secret garden. There is even room for a pool, if desired. This is an extraordinary residence in an excellent location.
This Alhambra Circle corner lot property is conveniently situated just blocks from the Riviera Country Club and Golf Course, Doctor’s Hospital, the University of Miami, St. Augustine Church, Milam’s Grocery, and a local shopping center with restaurants and pharmacies. Towards the south, minutes from South Miami, Sunset Place, and towards the north, minutes to Miracle Mile, St. Theresa School, Little Flower Church, the Biltmore Hotel, Granada Golf Course, Coral Gables Congregational Church, Coral Gables High School, and St. Philip’s School.
This 1926 Old Spanish two-story residence has been completely updated with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship, while keeping its original beauty.
• new 2-ton 410A split unit Trane air conditioning units, installed in Dec 2017, 5 year manufacturer warranty
• 5KW electric heater and digital thermostat
• elegant crown molding throughout entire home
• kitchen and bathrooms completely updated
• well-kept original hardwood and Cuban mosaic tile floors
• Old Chicago brick driveway fits up to 4 cars on the side entrance, plus additional parking on front and side streets
• professional landscape lighting throughout entire property, with automated timer, maintained on a quarterly basis
• new exterior plumbing connecting to city water sewer was updated in Feb 2019
• security cameras installed throughout house exterior
• alarm system by Ultimate Security